The Yuga Labs’s move to launch ApeCoin (APE) has taken over the cryptocurrency market with a storm. Back-to-back announcements by the lab have made APE the most trending coin. Since its launch, ApeCoin’s prices have surged by over 950%.
The Ethereum (ETH) whales have also shown their interest in the coin. Whalestats have revealed that APE has landed in the top 10 tokens purchased by the ETH whales in the last 24 hours.
ETH whales aim for ApeCoin
ApeCoin has also managed to enter the list of top 10 coins bought by whales in the last 7 days. The token stands in the sixth spot among other cryptocurrencies. With the massive surge in the price, the token has also become the most traded cryptocurrency by the largest ETH wallets.
🏆 Top 10 purchased tokens by 100 biggest #ETH whales over the last 24hrs
— WhaleStats – BabyWhale ($BBW) (@WhaleStats) March 21, 2022
APE can be seen on almost every chart of the Whalestats tracking the largest ETH wallets. Interestingly, the coin has topped the list of Most used smart contracts in the past 24 hours.
Earlier, An Ethereum whale bought 300,000 APE worth $4.2 million. It is being reported that this transaction was carried by the 10th biggest ETH wallet.
APE price surges by over 950% since its rollout
The ApeCoin registered a huge upward price rally since its launch. The coin registered a surge of over 950% since its launch as a huge amount of crypto and NFT enthusiasts showed their interest in it. APE has been trading at an average price of $10.92, which is down by 5.27%, at the press time. The token already made it to the list of the top 50 cryptocurrencies. According to CoinMarketCap, the APR token stands at the 45th spot with a total market capitalization of over $3 billion.
Recently, TIME, a news magazine and publisher, announced that the firm will accept ApeCoin for its digital subscriptions. However, this declaration doesn’t impact the token’s price.
— TIMEPiecesᵍᵐ ⏰ (@timepieces) March 20, 2022
Yuga Labs have also dropped the announcement of its metaverse called Otherside powered by ApeCoin. It is expected to be launched by April.
— Yuga Labs (@yugalabs) March 19, 2022
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?