The exclusive beauty brand Estée Lauder is ready to enter the metaverse through Decentrand. According to WWD, the domestic brand will unveil its first non-fungible token (NFT) during the Decentraland’s Metaverse Fashion Week scheduled from March 24 to 27. The NFT is inspired by its product, Advanced Night Repair.
Estée Lauder to give away 10,000 NFTs
The brand has planned to award up to 10,000 NFTs during the event. Avatars in the metaverse will be able to go inside the product’s brown apothecary bottle to receive the wearable NFT. This will give the users’ a ‘glowing, radiant look’, reports WWD
Stéphane de La Faverie, group president of the Estée Lauder, said that the effort “marks a pivotal point for Estée Lauder in how we reach and engage new and existing customers in the metaverse.
A cosmetic brand getting into the metaverse cannot be surprising as many businesses from different categories including banks and investment bodies have already got into the virtual world. Earlier, Clinique debuted its first NFTs, P$G introduced BeautySphere, its own virtual world.
Jon Roman, senior VP of global consumer marketing and online, Estée Lauder said At first, we are really looking for compelling events where we can participate and reach this new consumer.
Recently, Decentraland reminded users that fashion week is just a few days away. To collect the gears one needs to have a digital wallet, so, set up your wallet to begin your journey into the Metaverse.
Meanwhile, Samsung shared its 837X is live in the Metaverse. Users can go and explore mysterious worlds.
On the market side, the Decentraland token is trading at the average price of $2.46. MANA’s 24-hour trading volume of $460,573,029 has seen a surge of 43%. According to coinmarketcap, the MANA is ranked at 32nd spot with a live market capitalization of $4.5 billion.
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?