Bitcoin [BTC] has been treading on the lower end after an extraordinary month. BTC has been trying to find support at the $7500 level. However, the apprehension towards a downside is proliferating. During the weekend, it dropped by. The price of Bitcoin [BTC] at 4: 30 hours UTC on 10th June 2019 is $7659.
According to most trading analysts, $7500 is an essential level from a couple of perceptions. According to B.Biddles, Bitcoin could plummet a ‘falling knife’ below $7400. He tweeted,
$. Watching this next 7.4 retest closely. If it fails, you never know where a knife may catch, but 6 is a reasonable guess.
The falling knife analogy is highly ominous as it implies that $5000 levels are on the cards as well. Nevertheless, according to another leading analyst, alias Sawcruhteez, $6800 would be next support. The $7500 indicator theory, however, remains intact in his analysis as well. He said,
# is testing a crucial area of support from the 200 EMA (4h) & previous horizontal. If we continue to close above $7,615 then we should eventually breakthrough the top of the channel & continue the bull trend. If we break down $7,500 then I’ll be setting bids at $6,800.
The bearish rhetoric was also indicated by early Bitcoin investor and trader, Richard Heart who tweeted,
Here’s how the confirmation candle after the doji closed. Weekly chart. We just got a new weekly candle an hour ago.
The implication of a ‘doji‘ is uncertainty in the markets. Hence, the Bearish Marubuzo (long bearish candle) seems to confirm the negative price sentiments prevailing in the markets currently. The weekly trading will be instrumental in either building support above $7500 or breaking bearish.
Gold Pulled a Step Back and Facebook Globalcoin Announcement Next Week
The essential market indicators for Bitcoin at the moment are global economic issues like the US-China trade war. Moreover, Bitcoin proponents believe that Bitcoin has more utility and potentially will be the new safe haven against the world economy.
Gold was looking to rise to new highs as speculation around Federal ‘interest rate cut’ and escalation of the trade. However, it has also pullback from the week before,
Facebook’s cryptocurrency announcement is reportedly due next week on the 18th of June 2019. This will form an important market indicator as until now; the Social Media Giant has made no formal statements.
Where do you think the price is headed next? Please share your views with us.
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?