At this point, most people have heard of cryptocurrency, and a good amount – upwards of 11% – actually report that they use digital assets.
Of course, the cryptocurrency movement is much more than just a currency revolution. It’s a new way of thinking about money, technology, infrastructure, and trust in the digital age.
In that sense, the learning curve can be incredibly steep.
That’s one of the reasons that the crypto and blockchain sector has been so well known for its conference circuit. These events bring together industry leaders, aspiring entrepreneurs, gleeful financiers, and interested individuals.
In short, there is something for everyone at a cryptocurrency conference.
With so much to choose from, here are four can’t miss conferences for the crypto curious.
This week-long event takes place between October 31st – November 1st at San Francisco’s Marriot Marquis. It features an array of notable presenters, including Don Tapscott, author of The Blockchain Revolution – Dan Morehead, founder of Pantera Capital – Mike Novogratz, founder of Galaxy Digital – and Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum.
Notably, the conference features an accessible and broadly applicable event calendar that ranges from compelling keynote addresses to direct meetups. It’s also a chance to celebrate.
As far as side-events go, the team behind blockchain network TRON, is hosting an invite-only afterparty in a San Francisco speakeasy. The party is at once a celebration of the company’s big year and an opportunity for select attendees to connect with industry experts. TRON will also be providing a taco truck that will be providing free meals to blockchain week attendees on October 31st and November 1st.
Few technologies are garnering as much attention as A.I. and the blockchain, which makes Malta’s conference especially intriguing. The event, which takes place on November 7th and 8th, features more than 100 startups pursuing new products related to these technologies.
At the same time, more than 700 investors and 5,500 delegates fill the conference, making it one of the most potent places to identify new opportunities and to get new projects off the ground.
Of course, the conference also features a cadre of compelling presenters including entertainer and crypto entrepreneur, Akon, and Tim Draper, the founder of Draper Associates and one of the most bullish members of the crypto community.
This year’s World Crypto Conference on October 29th – 31st is taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada, as part of Vegas Blockchain Week.
The Vegas Blockchain Week is a unique educational event that has four stages packed with more than 125 presenters covering every topic imaginable. In addition to keynote addresses and panel discussions, participants will have access to product demos, industry thought leaders, brand new announcements, and other insider information.
The conference’s attendance was up 57% last year, and 2019’s event is bound to be a big deal, especially for those looking to make their mark or find their place in the burgeoning crypto ecosystem.
This two-day conference on October 24th & 25th in Shenzhen aims to be a catalyst for emerging blockchain platforms and the digital tokens that power them.
Like many crypto events, Blockchain World Forum features keynote speakers, panel discussions, and case studies; however, the event also includes the Blockchain World Awards that serves as a celebration of the most compelling platforms dominating today’s blockchain ecosystem.
It’s a special opportunity for cryptocurrency supporters to identify the most compelling projects shaping today’s decentralized landscape.
As 2019 enters its final stretch, there are still plenty of opportunities to get involved, and any of these events are a great place to start. You will have a chance to hear about new projects, connect with industry insiders, and have a truly awesome time.
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?