The crypto-markets are witnessing a cool-down with volumes subsiding in the past couple of days. The break-down to lows in BTC and subsequent downfall in altcoins is now threatening a reversal in bullish sentiments.
The Open Interest on top derivatives exchange like BitMEX and Huobi is witnessing a drop since the beginning of March. Moreover, the funding rate of XRP on BitMEX is seeing now seeing a cool-off as the bearish sentiments are becoming prevalent in the markets.
The order-book schematics on exocharts indicates larger number of sell orders around $0.238. The price of XRP at 5: 00 hours UTC on 4th March 2019 is $0.236.
However, negative funding rates and large orders on one side usually provide liquidity for whales. Prominent trader, Murfski, suggests that we might see an uptrend according to Elliot Wave analysis. He tweeted,
As reported on CoinGape yesterday, XRP needs to break above $0.24 (parallel range in the short-term, to push higher.
Murfski outlines the probability of a rise, the formation he suggests in one of an ascending wedge, which is a actually bearish. The $9200-$9500 is an important area of resistance for Bitcoin [BTC] bulls, a bullish break above it could re-test the swing highs at $10,500.
Furthermore, the funding rate for Bitcoin [BTC] has been 0.03% daily for the past two days as well. Hence, as the bullish action has cooled off, a bear trap could lead to a shake-out with weak short hands, as the market turns lower.
Another prominent trader, CryptoISO expresses similar ideas on the Price Action (PA).
If the corn goes to 8500 and then 9.1-2k people's heads are going to explode.
At which point it then goes to high 7's and possibly the yearly open.
— CryptoISO (@crypto_iso) March 3, 2020
Nevertheless, in case the bears front run the action with huge volume, we could see another downside in the market possibly pushing the funding rates negative.
Do you think that the bulls are still around or the market is turning completely bearish? Please share your views with us.
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might B Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Breaking: Elon Musk Bets McDonalds to Accept Dogecoin (DOGE) As Payment
- T-series And Hefty Entertainment join forces with Hungama to delve into Web 3.0 to create NFTs
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?