- Ripple price breakout above the ascending channel resistance eyes $0.25 in the near term.
- XRP/USD delayed rally leaves Bitcoin and Ethereum in the red.
As Bitcoin and Ethereum rallied on Sunday and Monday, Ripple only managed to clear a couple of resistance zones including $0.21 and $0.22. A seller congestion zone at $0.2250 became the pivot point. XRP/USD retreated to seek support at the former resistance ($0.21). The ascending channel aided in controlling the impact of the selling pressure.
Consequently, the retreat appears to have been instrumental for Ripple because a reversal ensued sending XRP/USD not only above $0.22 but also past the hurdle at $0.23. While this rally happened, Bitcoin retreated under $11,000 as reported. On the other hand, Ethereum spiraled from the new yearly high at $334 to seek refuge above $310.
XRP/USD 4-hour chart
At the time of writing, Ripple is trading at $0.2385. The price has spiked above the ascending channel. Bulls are working hard to keep the gains sustained towards the next hurdle at $0.24. All indicators point towards a continued rally towards $0.25 because a break past $0.24 seems imminent.
The RSI, for instance has made an entrance into the overbought region, further cementing the buyers’ position in the market. The same is reinforced by the MACD as it digs deeper into the positive territory. Its bullish divergence hint that the path of least resistance is to the north. Moreover, the high volatility emphasize that $0.25 is also within reach.
Ripple Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $0.2391
Relative change: 0.0082
Percentage change: 3.46%
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000