- Bitcoin price leg-down trades $11,567 level before recovery slightly to the 50% Fibonacci level.
- Bitcoin bulls could create more volume at a lower price level close to $11,000 in order to rise to $13,000 over the weekend.
Bitcoin price once again is stuck under $12,000. This comes after a sharp declines on Wednesday that saw Bitcoin spiral massively from levels above $12,200. Before that, BTC had advanced higher to test the key level at $12,500.
The lower leg tested price level at $11,567 but Bitcoin bulls fully embraced support formed by the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement taken between the last swing high of $12,495.18 to a swing of $11,119.14. While a recovery has already taken place, it has not been enough to bring down the resistance at the 50% Fibo let alone the seller congestion at the critical $12,000.
In the meantime, BTC/USD is dancing at $11,766 following a minor reversal from the 50% Fibo resistance. This shows that if buyers are not careful, sellers will have no mercy as their target is see BTC trading much closer to $11,000.
BTC/USD 1-hour chart
According to short term price analysis, Bitcoin is slightly in the hands of the bulls. The RSI, for instance, has recovered to a higher level. However, the recovery has not been enough to hit the midline (50). Similarly, the MACD shows that buyers are gaining traction but the recovery will not be quick as investors would like. Besides, some buyers are waiting for confirmation that Bitcoin can break above the $12,000 market again. In other words, Bitcoin is not accorded the right volume it requires for a leg up to $13,000 and then $14,000.
As the weekend session draws nigh, bulls look forward to pushing Bitcoin above $13,000. However, lack of enough trading volume could delay this mission. Meanwhile, a drop to levels closer to $11,000 could create new demand for BTC and increase the volume for a technical breakout to highs around $13,000.
Bitcoin Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $11,771
Relative change: 10.14
Percentage change: 0.09%
Trend: Short term bearish bias
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?