- Aave is the second protocol to hit $1 billion in total locked value after Maker Dao.
- LEND/USD technical picture starts to deteriorate following a barrier at $0.65.
The decentralized finance commonly referred to as DeFi continues to hit new highs as if it’s a rocket heading to the red planet, Mars. Aave, a DeFi project is among the biggest gainers in both the value of the token and the total value of the funds locked in 2020. On crossing the massive $1 billion milestone, Aave has also seen significant growth in the price of LEND, the protocol’s official token. LEND is up 18% in the last 24 hours and trading at $0.6053.
The remarkable performance also comes after the Network announced version two of its protocol bring on board a host of new features such as native under collateralized loans/credit delegation, debt trading and better borrowing rates.
Aave has become the second DeFi protocol to hit $1 billion in the total value locked following MakerDAO. At the moment, around $6 billion of cryptoassets are locked in DeFI as per data provided by DeFi Pulse.
Aave Technical Picture
Aave, as aforementioned, is trading at $0.6053. It has retreated from a weekly high at $0.6654 (as shown on Binance). The technical picture appears to be deteriorating fast as observed with a sharp drop in the level of the RSI. Similarly, the MACD is highlighting the bearish case by extending the negative divergence. If support at $0.60 fails to hold, LEND could easily plunge to test support at the ascending trendline. Extended declines would seek refuge at $0.55, the 50 SMA at $0.5196, the 100 SMA at $0.45 as well as $0.35.
LEND/USD 4-hour chart
LEND Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $0.6053
Relative change: -0.035
Percentage change: -5.38%
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?