- Chainlink recovers after testing support at $13.50; the short term target is to step above $15.00.
- LINK/USD ongoing recovery is supported by the RSI as it reverses the trend upwards from the midline.
Chainlink has in the past several days suffered against the strengthening arms of the bears. The altcoin has been arguably one of the best-performing cryptocurrencies in the market not only in August but since January.
After opening the trading on January 1 around $1.78, LINK has been consistent and aggressive. Multiple barriers have been shattered at $5.00, $7.50, $10.00 and $15.00. In August, Chainlink pulled up to new all-time highs at $20.
Besides, the growth of the value of the token, Chainlink has also grown as a cryptocurrency to become the fifth largest in the market. According to CoinMarketCap, Chainlink has a market cap of $5.119 billion in comparison to Bitcoin Cash’s $5.113. It is evident that, the battle for the fifth spot between LINK and BCH is not stopping anytime soon.
LINK/USD daily chart
In the meantime, LINK/USD is trading at $11.84 following a recovery from the support at $13.50. Farther down, LINK already confirmed support at $12.86. The short term target is to clear the resistance at $15.00. This will set the pace for another possible breakout above a bullish pennant pattern as seen on the chart.
If this breakout comes into the picture, we can expect LINK bulls to renew the moment consistently towards $20.00. They must, however, keep the resistance at $18.000 in their mind because if not overcome, the journey to $20.00 will encounter delays. For now, stepping above $250 is key to the ongoing bullish momentum.
LINK/USD Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $14.73
Percentage change: 4.47%
Relative change: 0.611
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?