- Yearn.finance beats Bitcoin all-time high to set a bar for itself close to $40,000.
- YFI/USD establishes support above $30,000 following rejection from the weekend high at $38983.
The decentralized finance darling, Yearn.finance has easily become the most expensive cryptocurrency in the world. YFI did not only surpass Bitcoin’s all-time high at $20,000 but also rocked to new all-time highs at $38,983. On some exchange platforms, the token hit highs above $70,000.
According to the data provided by CoinMarketCap, Yearn.finance has crossed the $1 billion mark in terms of market share. In the last 24 hours, YFI has attracted a trading volume of $972 million. It is currently the 23rd largest cryptocurrency in the world after growing in value by 20% in the last 24 hours and 170% in the last seven days.
From a technical perspective, Yearn.finance appears to have established support above $30,000. Itself, is trading at $34,755 (on Binance). The immediate downside is protected by a sharply ascending trendline. In the event the crypto freefalls under $30,000, the 61.8% Fibonacci level taken between the last swing high at $38,983 to a swing low at $11,844. This same zone forms a confluence support with the 12 Simple Moving Average (SMA) in the 4-hour range.
Related reading: Yearn Finance Joins the Billion Dollar DeFi Group with Four Others
YFI/USD 4-hour chart
Yearn.finance appears to have the potential to hit highs above $40,000. The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), for example, is holding strongly above the mean line. It features a wide bullish divergence, cementing the bulls’ position in the market. The gap formed by the 12 SMA above the 21 SMA also shows that the trend is leaning more to the bullish camp. If volume continues to grow, we can expect YFI to sail above $40,000 in the near term.
YFI Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $34,775
Relative change: 2292
Percentage change: 7.18%
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might B Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Breaking: Elon Musk Bets McDonalds to Accept Dogecoin (DOGE) As Payment
- T-series And Hefty Entertainment join forces with Hungama to delve into Web 3.0 to create NFTs
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?