- Bitcoin exchanged hands at its all-time high for the first since 2017’s bull market
- Bitcoin is banking on establishing higher support, preferably above $19,000 to help in the mission to $22,500.
Bitcoin traded at its all-time for the first time since December 2017, although an untimely correction seems to be coming into play. The main aim for the bulls is for Bitcoin to start a new phase above $20,000. However, at the time of writing, the flagship cryptocurrency is teetering at $19,510.
BTC/USD weekly chart
Volatility is extremely high at the time of writing perhaps due to the speculation among investors. Trading above $20,000 would mean that all addresses in the history of Bitcoin would be in profit, at least for the long-term holders.
The 4-hour chart shows a bearish candlestick forming following the rejection from the ATH. If Bitcoin closed the day above $19,000, bulls will take advantage of the stability to execute the next mission for gains above $20,000 and towards $22,500.
BTC/USD 4-hour chart
Meanwhile, the bullish scenario has been validated by the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD). The indicator is moving higher within the positive territory. In addition, a bullish divergence above the MACD reinforces the strong bullish grip.
Similarly, BTC is trading above all the moving averages; the 50 SMA, 100 SMA, and 200 SMA. The gap formed by the 50 SMA above the other two moving averages shows that buyers have the upper hand.
It is worth mentioning that the bullish narrative will be invalidated if Bitcoin continued with the correction under $19,000. This might bring some instability in the market with some investors panic selling for profits. If the selling pressure becomes strong enough, BTC/USD could revisit the 50 SMA support marginally above $18,000.
Bitcoin intraday levels
Spot rate: $19,617
Relative change: -103
Percentage change: -0.5%
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery