- Bitcoin hits a wall under $24,000 but confirms support slightly above $22,000.
- The bullish outlook has been validated by a golden cross pattern on the 4-hour chart.
Bitcoin continued with the remarkable uptrend on Thursday to new all-time highs. As reported, the flagship cryptocurrency is currently in price discovery and could rise to any level as long the rally is supported by enough volume.
At the moment, investors seem to have thrown caution out the window even delaying profit-taking. Just before Bitcoin hit $20,000 there were multiple calls for Bitcoin retracing, perhaps to $13,000 but BTC only did a dip to $17,600 followed by a massive spike to levels marginally under $24,000.
At the time of writing, the bellwether cryptocurrency is trading at $23,030 amid a bullish building momentum. Short term support seems to have been established at $22,200. All eyes are now glued on breaking the resistance at $24,000 and catapulting Bitcoin to new highs towards $30,000.
BTC/USD 4-hour chart
The bullish outlook has been validated by the formation of a golden cross pattern on the 4-hour chart. This technical pattern developed the moment the 50 Simple Moving Average crossed above the 100 SMA on the 4-hour chart. Some of the most prominent technical analysts in the industry see this pattern as one of the most definitive buy signals that could start a bull run.
Similarly, the Relative Strength Index adds credibility to the bullish narrative after its retreat found support within the overbought region at 80. If the rally fails to continue, Bitcoin has a chance of consolidating, probably between $22,000 and $24,000 before the price takes off again.
Bitcoin intraday chart
Spot rate: $23,030
Relative change: 215
Percentage change: 0.9%
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?