- Litecoin recently embraced support at $110 following the colossal breakdown from highs above $190.
- On-chain metrics show that Litecoin is stuck between two key levels that are constantly being tested.
Litecoin has retested the support provided at $110 following a massive breakdown from price levels around $186. The drop in price occurred in tandem with Bitcoin’s price fall from $40,000 to $30,000. While recovery is underway, delays are anticipated as Litecoin encounters crucial levels.
At the time of writing, LTC/USD is doddering at $135. On the downside, the 200 Simple Moving Average in the 4-hour timeframe has presented formidable support, keeping the bears in line, while avoiding a retest of the recent anchor at $110.
On the upside, the cryptocurrency is facing a challenging task at the 100 SMA. Trading above this first resistance would be a bullish signal that Litecoin can recover to higher levels around $160. The 50 SMA is might delay the recovery to towards $200 but if bulls are determined, Litecoin will swing to new yearly highs.
LTC/USD 4-hour chart
The technical support and resistance have been highlighted by the IOMAP model by IntoTheBlock. For instance, a high concentration of sellers is expected between $154 and $158. Here, nearly 36,300 addresses previously bought roughly 1.1 million LTC. If Litecoin slices through this area, the upswing to $200 might come into the picture.
Litecoin IOMAP model
On the downside, Litecoin is sitting on areas of immense support, with the most robust running from $128 to $132. Here, roughly 40,000 addresses had previously bought approximately 1.7 million LTC. It is unlikely that this buyer congestion zone will be shattered in the near-term. However, if broken, Litecoin may fall to $110 or even revisit $100.
Litecoin intraday levels
Spot rate: $134
Relative change: -5.4
Percentage change: -4%
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?