Kryptoin has submitted an application for its second Bitcoin Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) product with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Per the filing, the product dubbed the “Kryptoin Bitcoin ETF Trust,” will be listed on Cboe’s BZX Exchange.
The Kryptoin filing for a Bitcoin ETF product is the company’s second attempt after the initial application submitted back in October 2019 was turned down. Through this current filing, the company, owned by Jason Toussaint, has joined the growing list of crypto outfits pressing on the SEC for an ETF approval.
A Bitcoin Exchange Traded Fund is an offering that can give investors direct exposure to the premier digital currency which can be traded on a public bourse in a more regulated environment. The entire regulatory hurdle which is keeping many conservative investors at arm’s length will be eliminated through the ETF products, allaying fears that include the impact of extreme volatility amongst others.
The Kryptoin Bitcoin ETF Trust will use pricing that reflects the actual Bitcoin market price as detailed in the filing and the reference rate will be provided by the CF Bitcoin US Settlement Price, based on an aggregation of price data from major bitcoin spot exchanges. All bitcoin will be held at Gemini Trust Company, LLC.
Demand For a Bitcoin ETF Product on the Rise
Drawing on the approval of a Bitcoin ETF product by Canadian authorities, stakeholders in the crypto ecosystem are mounting increased pressures on the SEC through a slew of new filings. As of today, about 8 Bitcoin ETF applications are on the SEC’s desk including that from Fidelity, VanEck, and WisdomTree amongst others. In a recent notice published by the SEC, it noted it has started the process of reviewing WisdomTree’s application.
While the anticipation mounts in view of the first Bitcoin ETF the SEC is likely to approve, crypto industry experts believe the launch of such a product will be a catalyst to the mainstream adoption agenda of digital currencies especially as it relates to institutional investors.
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?