Ripple intends to deal with high gas fees in the non-fungible token (NFT) marketplaces. Despite the NFT flooding the cryptocurrency space headlines, especially in the first quarter of 2021, high gas fees have almost crippled the sector.
The drastic rise in the NFT culture is a story to reckon with; however, users are forces to accept dwindling interest due to the challenging process of transferring ownership.
On the brighter side, Ripple has made public the plan to combat the challenge by integrating the NFT marketplaces on the XRP Ledger. The development will favor both buyers and sellers in the relatively new sector. Moreover, the integration is a welcome for all, keeping in mind that the novel consensus XRPL uses to validate transactions utilizes minimal amounts of energy. According to a statement from the blockchain company:
“Building on the XRP Ledger provides developers a unique opportunity to run more sustainable NFT apps and marketplaces while eliminating a heavy burden for the planet.”
Ripple price rises above $1
Ripple had on Tuesday corrected from levels marginally above $1 after bulls ran out of steam to continue with the uptrend trailing from the primary support at $0.65. Higher buyer congestion at $0.9 ensured that focus remained on recovery; hence, the liftoff above $1.
The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator validates the prevailing uptrend as it closes the gap to the zero line (0.00). Besides, the MACD keeps widening the divergence above the signal line, affirming the bullish grip.
XRP/USD four-hour chart
Similarly, the Relative Strength Index (RSI) has a bullish outlook based on its movement from the oversold area toward the overbought region. On the upside, XRP must deal with the resistance at the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA), which will allow bulls to gaze at higher levels around $1.4.
Ripple intraday levels
Spot rate: $1
Support: $0.9 and $0.8
Resistance: the 50 SMA, $1.2 and $1.4
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?