- BTC has revived nearly 15% off lows set this week
- BTC price has been halted at major resistance zone
- 200MA continues to hold price down
Daily BTC Price Overview
After nearly 3 months of sideways price action throughout the market, BTC price is showing signs that a potential trend change is underway. Ever since BTC fell from its high of $64,000, price action has been very choppy with no set trend. This has formed many different price patterns but each of them didn’t play out as usual. A newly found falling wedge pattern shows BTC price has broken out in a bullish manner for the first time in 65 days.
The falling wedge (shown in green) has kept BTC price consolidating for a couple months. Each time price attempted to break either trend, a large rejection was seen in the opposite direction. Just the past 2 days, BTC has fully broken to the upside of this pattern.
BTC Price MUST continue to hold over the top trend to soon experience a bullish trend take place. Along with the top trend lies a major support zone from $31,027-$32,200 that bulls must keep price above to stay in a bullish state.
BTC Price Analysis: BTC/USDT 4 Hour Chart
At the time of writing, BTC was halted at its major resistance zone of $33,078-$33,935. BTC Price must break & hold this mark to experience a large rally to $35,000 and beyond. Along with this major resistance zone lies the 200MA. This MA has acted as a barrier for many months and if bulls fail to hold above this mark, BTC may be in for another downfall. Any price below $31,027 would put BTC price back in hot water.
The RSI has recently turned bullish as it has broken over a month long downtrend line. As long as the strength stays above the 50 value, it should visit the overbought territory fairly soon. The Stochastic RSI was flat lined at the top for nearly the past 2 days.
At the time of writing, strength is headed down to reset in the oversold territory. As long as it bounces hard, BTC will be in clear waters for another price surge.
BTC intraday levels
- Spot rate: $32,172
- Trend: Neutral
- Volatility: Medium
- Support: $31,760
- Resistance: $32,300
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?