- Bitcoin price spirals to $36,000 as bulls seek formidable support to launch attack mission at $40,000.
- Dogecoin price barely holds at $0.2 after rejection from $0.233.
Following the remarkable gains at the beginning of the week, crypto assets have gradually sunk into the red. Corrections from the weekly highs are dominant, especially among the top ten cryptocurrencies.
For instance, Bitcoin is down 4% from its July high, close to $40,000, while Ethereum fights for support above $2,000. Dogecoin has lost around 10% of its value in the last 24 hours, while Cardano and Binance are down 6.2% and 7.5%, respectively.
Bitcoin has increased the distance from $40,000 as bulls seek support above $40,000. A daily close above $40,000 could have triggered more buy orders as investors speculate a massive run to $48,000.
However, the resistance saw investors sell the news, adding to the overhead pressure. Thus, BTC trades at $36,800 amid an ongoing correction. Multiple sell signals linger when short time frames are considered. For example, the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is about to flash a sell signal on the four-hour chart, encouraging more sellers to join the market.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) sharp retreat from the overbought shows that bears are entirely in control. It is imperative to anticipated losses under $36,000 in the coming sessions if higher support is not secured soon.
BTC/USD four-hour chart
After touching weekly highs of $0.233, Dogecoin is back fighting for support like most other cryptocurrencies. The meme coin is seeking a balance above $0.2, but technical indicators suggest that another leg down is probable.
The following tentative support holds at the 100 Simple Moving Average (SMA) and must hold if bulls desire to resume recovery soon. Otherwise, DOGE will test $0.185 before another significant recovery occurs.
DOGE/USD four-hour chart
It is essential to realize that the uptick in price on Monday paved the way for forming a golden cross pattern that is currently not quite. However, bulls look forward to this pattern’s occurrence to boost their efforts for an upswing above $0.22 and later $0.24.
- ETH Whales Add Polygon (MATIC) Amid Prices Surge Of 60% In Last 7 Days
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%