- Cardano (ADA) price begins trimming gains after failing to close the gap to $1.4.
- Terra (LUNA) price lifts by more than 20% to trade at $15.
Cryptocurrencies across the board are grappling with intensifying overhead pressure. The gains-trimming exercise has been going on for a few days now. For instance, Bitcoin can barely hold above $38,000, although it exchanged hands at $42,500 on Sunday. Ethereum price is down 1.9% to trade at $2,500 while Ripple corrected from highs of $0.78 to the prevailing $0.71.
Cardano (ADA) Price Analysis:
Cardano’s price recovery from levels of around $1.05 aimed to close July above $1.4. However, the uptrend became increasingly challenging, especially after breaking above the ascending channel’s middle boundary.
At the time of writing, bears seem to be focused on slashing the gains accrued over the last 24 hours. Besides, ADA has lost tentative support at $1.35. As the correction proceeds, support is expected to come in handy at the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) on the four-hour chart near $1.3. The channel’s lower edge has reinforced the same buyer concentration zone.
It is essential to realize that the Relative Strength Index (RSI) adds credibility to the bearish dominance. The RSI holds at the midline but after dropping from levels close to the overbought area. If it retreats to the oversold territory, we expect Cardano to close the week below $1.3 and perhaps retest support at $1.25.
ADAUSD four-hour chart
Terra (LUNA) Price Analysis
Terra (LUNA) price has broken off from other altcoins to post remarkable gains mid-week, although the rest of the market is dealing with mounting overhead pressure. Data by CoinGecko shows that Luna has rallied over 20% in less than 24 hours to trade at $15.
However, a correction seems to be underway mainly due to overbought conditions, as highlighted by the Relative Strength Index (RSI). On the downside, support is anticipated at $12.5; here, bulls will regroup and plan to execute another mission toward $17.5.
LUNAUSD 12-hour chart
It is worth mentioning that the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator has a bullish impulse which might help keep the uptrend intact in the short term. Besides, the odds for another run toward the all-time highs of $22.5 will increase if the 50 SMA crosses above the 200 SMA in the coming sessions.
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?