Ethereum (ETH), the world’s second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization is trading at a loss at present, and is down by 3.02% to $3,161.75. While still exchanging hands well above the $3,000 support zone, it is undoubtedly recording a series of higher highs, and lower lows, a trend that can stir an unprecedented price change in the network.
In the trailing 7-day period, Ethereum has recorded a low of $2,900.93, and a high of $3,329.28. The uptrend and corresponding downtrend shows the market has a healthy balance of both sellers, and buyers, and per current on-chain data, the network is seeing increased inflows of funds from new accounts funding up.
According to Glassnode, the number of non-zero addresses on the Ethereum blockchain just reached a 1-month high of 59,753,415, a metric that showcases that retail investors are positively moved by the positive trends in the ecosystem of late. The latest of these is the EIP 1559 upgrade, which introduced a new fee structure to the blockchain, while turning the network’s native token, the Ether to a deflationary asset.
— glassnode alerts (@glassnodealerts) August 15, 2021
Ethereum Addresses Over 10 Coins
The accumulation of Ethereum by small bag holders is also complimented by the increase in the number of address with more than 10 ETH coins. Per Glassnode’s data, these class of Ethereum addresses have inked a 4-month high of 273,056.
The accumulation of the Ether coins, as well as the gradual burn rate ushered in by the EIP 1559 upgrade is notably contributing to the scarcity of the Ethereum coins in circulation, a situation that is poised to impact on the price of the asset.
Ethereum Price Outlook
The ETH/USD Daily chart as seen on TradingView shows the price trend succumbing to the focus of the market bears, albeit, with a clearly promising short term price trend.
While the RSI is pointing toward an imminent retracement, the onchain data suggests this is poised to be a healthy correction with a revived price surge in the coming days.
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Crypto.com Users Reportedly Lose $15 Million Or At Least 4,600 ETH
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?