- Ethereum price gradually loses ground to $3,000 as the MACD flashes a sell signal.
- The SuperTrend indicator spots a bearish signal, adding credence to the pessimistic outlook.
- Firm support at $3,000 will avert the potential losses to $2,800, thus allowing another recovery attempt to $4,000.
Ethereum price continues to lose more ground mid through the week’s trading. Earlier, the gigantic smart contract token had made haste above $3,300, but a barrier at $3,350 curtailed bullish efforts. Realize that Ether must bring down the stubborn seller congestion at $3,400 to have a fighting chance for gains heading to $4,000.
Meanwhile, ETH is trading at $3,025 after resting support at $3,000. Holding this support could eventually nullify the calls for declines to $2,800 and perhaps resume the uptrend.
Ethereum Price Deals With Rising Overhead Pressure
According to the daily chart, the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) has a bearish outlook, adding weight to the anticipated losses below $3,000. On Tuesday, the sell signal occurred as the 12-day Exponential Moving Average (SMA) crossed below the 26-EMA.
Ethereum will keep dropping as long as the MACD closes the gap back to the mean line. Traders can also watch out for increasing divergence between the EMAs, which will signify rising overhead pressure.
ETH/USD Daily Chart
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) shows that bears are in the cockpit, and its movement under the midline would accentuate their grip on Ethereum.
Simultaneously, the SuperTrend indicator recently added credence to the bearish narrative, calling to sell ETH. This technical tool tracks Ethereum’s price like a moving average. However, it incorporates the average true range (ATR) in its calculations, thus gauging volatility. In turn, either a buy or sell signal is sent to help traders decide on entry and exit positions.
ETH/USD Four-Hour Chart
A sell signal occurs when the indicator the SuperTrend closes the day below the price and manifests with the color changing from green to red. If the technical picture stays unchanged, investors can expect another drop in Ethereum price, perhaps $2,800. Note that the 100 SMA provides Ether with immediate support on the four-hour chart.
Ethereum Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $3,025
Support: $3,000 and $2,800
Resistance: $3,200 and $3,400
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Avalanche (AVAX) Slumps 5% In Minutes On Fears Of Terra Dump
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Reserves Decimated By Terra Crash
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Member Says Terra Reserves En Route
- Just-In: El Salvador To Discuss Bitcoin Adoption With 44 Countries
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?