The dominant sell pressure triggered by a series of bearish divergence on the higher daily charts of the ADAUSDT makes ADA, the DPoS platform token attractive to intraday short sellers.
The relative strength index confirmed the downtrend after going below level-25 [daily TF].
Read on for more insights as we dive into the intraday 4HR chart, identifying, significant chart structures and key resistance and support levels.
S/R Levels 4 Hr Chart
Following the path of the daily time frame, the intraday 4HR chart slumped into a downtrend, which became visible as the on-chart RSI dipped by roughly 18% below the level-25 on 17 Sep ’20.
The bulls stopped the price slump in its tracks with a regular bullish divergence on 21 Sep 16:00 sending the ADA price higher. After trading within an ascending channel for a while, the bears again assumed control, forcing the price out of the channel on 27 Sep 16:00.
The intraday downtrend is currently choppy with low volatility after a price close above inside bar resistance on 28 Sep 20:00.
Traders looking to take a long position on the smart contract token [ADA] eye the more recent bearish inside bar resistance for a price breach to the upside. Short sellers, on the other hand, hope for a collapse of the $2.029 support to load up on their trades.
It’s in situations like this that bear squeezes are built.
Cardano (ADA) Intraday Levels
- Spot rate: 2.093
- Mid–Term Trend [H4]: Choppy and Slowing Bears
- Volatility: Low
- Support: $2.022 and $2.07
- Resistance: $2.150, $2.298, and $2.459
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?