The Terra (LUNA) coin chart shows an overall uptrend. However, the price is currently in a correction phase which has dropped 31% from the $103.3 All-Time High. As for now, the price is hovering above the 0.382 FIB level($65.3), trying to obtain sufficient demand.
Key technical points:
- The LUNA price shows a morning star pattern at the $66 support
- The Stochastic RSI shows a bullish crossover of the K and D line
- The intraday trading volume in the LUNA coin is $2.5 Billion, indicating a 0.1% hike.
The last time when we covered an article on Terra coin, this pair was rallying for the three-digit milestone inside a rising wedge pattern. However, as warned, the price gave a bearish breakdown from this pattern and triggered a strong sell-off in this coin.
Moreover, the recent bloodbath in the crypto market boasted the selling pressure in LUNA Coin and dropped the LUNA price below the $80 support. Thus, the coin price lost around 28% in less than two weeks and plummeted to the 0.382 Fibonacci retracement support($66.1).
For the bullish trend in the LUNA price, the 50 and 100 SMA lines were majorly covering up for the occasional pullbacks. Even though the recent correction has almost knocked out the 50 SMA line, the 100 and 200 SMA still maintain a bullish sentiment.
The Daily-Stochastic RSI has fallen to oversold territory. Furthermore, the K and D lines provide bullish crossovers, suggesting the increasing underlying bullishness in this coin.
LUNA Coin In the 4-hour Time Frame Chart
The LUNA price is currently trading between two important chart levels, i.e., $80 and $66. The crypto traders can consider the area between this level as a No-trading zone. A breakout from either level of this range could determine if the price will recover or extend the correction phase.
The average directional movement index(32) indicated a minor pullback in its bearish momentum due to the price action consolidation near the $66 support. If the price continues to drop lower, the ADX line could show another spike in its chart.
- Resistance levels- $80, and $94
- Support levels-$66 and $53.6
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?