The world is moving towards decentralization of the internet via the blockchain. Several startups exist that provide one form of service or the other in the decentralized ecosystem. Poseidon Network, one of such startups is focusing on decentralizing data and bandwidth sharing among internet users and has launched an IEO through ABCC Exchange today, 13 May 2019.
How it works
Just like miners who share spare space and bandwidth for mining cryptocurrencies and get paid for it, other internet users can do the same and Poseidon Network is out to make this possible. According to the company, it is providing an alternative data sharing method that is much faster and cheaper than the existing structures for such sharing by using the Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
Users of the network will be rewarded with two types of tokens, QQQ tokens, and PSD token. The first will be used as a utility token on the network for miner reward and users who pay using this token are entitled to discounts. The second token PSD, on the other hand, is real security tokens distributed to users. Holders of PSDs have certain rights on the network such as contributing to making decisions on the developments on the network through voting and share in the profits of the network.
About Poseidon Network
Poseidon Network, under CEO Light Lin is building a decentralized sharing platform for unused internet bandwidth, storage, and processing power in exchange for cryptocurrencies. It provides a decentralized CDN (Content Distribution Network) service which is incentivized by using the QQQ Tokens. It is both faster and cheaper than existing cloud services provided by AWS (Amazon Web Services) and GCP (Google Cloud Platform).
Poseidon now has major clients in the gaming industry in Taiwan who use the company’s bandwidth sharing service to cut server cost. The company is also part of the Tron ecosystem which is focused on decentralization of the internet. The Co-Founder of Longhash and Co-founder/COO of Aelf is its advisors and it has signed an MoU with Harmony and Aelf for collaboration.
Poseidon Network is supported by ABCC Exchange for its IEO which is to be launched on 13th May. The IEO has a total of 250 million QQQ for sale, a total of 1.19% of the token’s total supply of 21 billion. Only USDT is accepted for the purchase of tokens at 0.0002 USDT per token on a first come first serve basis and will last till 17 May 2019. Users from the United States cannot participate in the IEO due to regulatory reasons.
With the Poseidon internet users with extra storage space and bandwidth can now earn money sharing their space and the QQQ and PSD tokens will be used in the decentralized data sharing economy.
You can buy the QQQ tokens on ABCC.
You can also contact Poseidon’s team on telegram
- BNBPeach Simplifying High Yield Farming
- ETH/BTC Pair Hits New 3-Year High, Here’s How it Can Impact Ether Price
- Indian Trade Association CII Recommends “Special Class Securities” For Crypto
- 7 Reasons Why The Bitcoin and Crypto Bull Run Will Stretch Well Into 2022
- Bitcoin (BTC) Dominance Falls Lowest Since Feb 2018, Here’s How Altcoins can Benefit
- XRP Lawsuit: The DPP Dispute is Back, Here’s How It May Ravage Ripple’s Former Win
- Former OCC Chief Says the U.S. Is “Unquestionably behind the curve” in Fostering Crypto Growth
- CBDC India: RBI Governor Compares Digital Fraud to Fake Indian Currency Notes
- World’s Top Venture Capital Firm Sequoia Capital Hints at DAO Integration
- Google Trends Data: ‘Dogecoin’ and ‘Ethereum Price‘ Amongst Top 10 Most Searched News
- Tron Price Analysis: The TRX Coin Preparing For The Recovery Phase With Eyes On The $0.123 Mark
- Chainlink Price Analysis: The LINK Token Hints At A Bear Trap In Its Technical Chart
- Polkadot Price Analysis: The DOT Coin Shows Buying Pressure Below 0.618 FIB Level; Will This End its Correction Phase?
- XRP, Terra and NEM Price Analysis: 08 December
- Filecoin, EOS and Litecoin Price Analysis: 08 December
- Tezos Price Prediction: XTZ Is Up 35% To 5.5% As Bulls Aim For $7.0
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Back Above $50K As Market Recovery Begins
- BSV Price Analysis: The BSV Coin Prepares For Its Next Big Move Resonating Inside A Definite Range
- AVAX Price Analysis: The Coin Price Has Discounted 35% In This Correction Phase; Is This a Fair Value For AVAX?
- Ethereum, Harmony and Spell Token Price Analysis: 07 December