- ADA price revived 35% off its low set a few weeks back
- ADA Price has finally cleared mid term downtrend
- RSI is sitting coiled awaiting a bullish break
Cardano (ADA) Price Holds 200 MA For First Time in 2 Months
Cardano price has been holding the $1.00 mark for many months now as bulls refuse to let it trade below. This has shown great strength for Cardano as it still holds over 4000% of gains since last year. Over the past few weeks the crypto market found at local bottom and ADA is up nearly 35% since. This is a decent revival but using data from other coins performance, ADA price should be soon ready for a larger pump above $1.40.
While looking at the lowest major support zone from $0.98-$1.03, we can see how price has bounced off this zone twice. This is considered a double bottom and confirms a bottom is surely in for some time. Just over the last day Cardano price has finally cleared over its mid term trend line and has since held.
This is a great sign as price was stuck under it for nearly 2 months. Continuing to hold over this mark will likely set ADA up for a run past $1.40.
ADA Price Analysis: ADA/USDT 4 Hour Chart
Just yesterday, ADA held the 200MA as support for the first time in over 2 months. This shows the trend shift is underway after months of downtrending. At the time of writing, price is sitting just above the minor support zone of $1.34. In the case bears take control and push ADA below this value, price will find support at its 200MA which is also met with a major support of $1.27. Anything below these two marks will likely trigger another cascade of selling.
- RSI: While we view the relative strength index, we can see a large bullish flag has been forming. Once the strength can break over the top trend, we can expect a push to overbought territory which will likely be coupled with a price surge to the first given target.
- MACD:The MACD is consolidating tight above the 0 value which is a good sign that bulls are getting ready for another bullish push.
ADA Price Intraday Analysis
- Spot rate: $1.36
- Trend: Bullish
- Volatility: Medium
- Support: $1.34
- Resistance: $1.38
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Avalanche (AVAX) Slumps 5% In Minutes On Fears Of Terra Dump
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Reserves Decimated By Terra Crash
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Member Says Terra Reserves En Route
- Just-In: El Salvador To Discuss Bitcoin Adoption With 44 Countries
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?