Popular African-American Hip Hop star, Akon has been confirmed as one of the speakers at the forthcoming Malta AI and Blockchain Summit. The event, which is dedicated to blockchain and cryptocurrencies is scheduled to hold in November and will feature Akon amongst many other speakers.
Akon To Speak About His Crypto Project
Speaking at the Malta blockchain summit, the renowned singer, Akon will explicate on his cryptocurrency project with a native token called Akoin. Akoin provides a new cryptocurrency and digital wallet with an integrated ecosystem of decentralized applications (DApps).
The Akoin Ecosystem unlocks the potential of the world’s largest emerging economy through the creation of a trusted cryptocurrency with a vision to stimulate and innovate, revenue-generating opportunities that support and empower youth entrepreneurship, economic stability, and growth across Africa and the world.
According to Akon, the Purpose of Akoin is to propel a massive technological and innovational African digital city which will enable young African entrepreneurs to maintain a sustainable future. In accordance with the vision, Senegalese President, Macky Sall has provided Akoin with about 2,000 acres of physical space(land) for the future renewable mega city which aims to be highly technological.
“The concept is to create a renewable city,” he explains. “The crypto are the money spent in the city, all digital. All renewable energy, no gas, nothing at all.And clearly, we will create platforms of all the latest technologies of today integrated into the city itself “
The Malta AI & Blockchain is a popular highly successful series of Blockchain events which attracts over 8,000 attendees. The next edition is taking place in Malta starting on the Thursday 7th of November through Friday 8th November, 2019.
- S.Korea Crypto Crackdown: 60 Crypto Exchanges to Shut Down Due to This Reason
- Binance Plans to Revamp Regulatory Relations With Centralized Headquarters
- Breaking: Indian Crypto Exchange Eyes $2 Billion Valuation With a16z Backing
- Miami Becomes First City to Approve a Native Crypto, Here’s How It Would Be Used
- Breaking: Google Cloud Partners With Dapper Labs, Is NFT on the Cards?
- Breaking: Coinbase Tops the List of Fastest-Growing Finance Apps
- Why Blockchain Technology and NFTs Could Significantly Increase the Revenue for Artists
- MonoX raises $5 million to disrupt traditional DEXs using single-sided liquidity pools
- The International DOTA 2: Win Fantastic Prizes in the 1xBit’s New Esports Tournament
- El Salvador: Government faces investigation into Bitcoin Trust’s expenditure