Ripple is getting a lot more hot these days. Reported recently, American Express or Amex employing xCurrent, one of Ripple’s products. Accordingly, the firm has already gone through the prior testing and satisfied with the positive outcome.
Amex Praises Ripple for Cross-Border Payments
Forbes earlier reported that the American Express which is the multinational financial service corporation is introducing Ripple blockchain for transferring the fund to businesses located in the UK. However, the firm has successfully completed its testing phase and unveiled Ripple’s potential for their international payments. At the Wings of Change Europe conference in Madrid, Amex’s general manager for the corporate payments, Carlos Carriedo claimed that they have partnered with Ripple and Santander, local Bank to streamline the international payment with Ripple’s technology.
In his own words,
“We did a pilot. We did a test, partnering with Santander locally, and with Ripple to just do cross-border transactions. Cross-border transactions continue to be complex and slow. And in a matter of seconds, through this test, our clients were able to transfer funds in a very transparent and seamless way, from one part of the world to the other one,”
xCurrent and Hype of Ripple’s Technology
‘Just to understand how to leverage this better’
Ripple’s latest partnership and launch of various products have eventually raised the eyebrows of major market players and confidently urged founding members of Ripple to bet on its future expansion.
Furthermore, Amex’s FX International Payments (FXIP) partnership with ripple and Santander designed to provide real-time, trackable non-card payments from the US to Britain.
- BNBPeach Simplifying High Yield Farming
- ETH/BTC Pair Hits New 3-Year High, Here’s How it Can Impact Ether Price
- Indian Trade Association CII Recommends “Special Class Securities” For Crypto
- 7 Reasons Why The Bitcoin and Crypto Bull Run Will Stretch Well Into 2022
- Bitcoin (BTC) Dominance Falls Lowest Since Feb 2018, Here’s How Altcoins can Benefit
- XRP Lawsuit: The DPP Dispute is Back, Here’s How It May Ravage Ripple’s Former Win
- Former OCC Chief Says the U.S. Is “Unquestionably behind the curve” in Fostering Crypto Growth
- CBDC India: RBI Governor Compares Digital Fraud to Fake Indian Currency Notes
- World’s Top Venture Capital Firm Sequoia Capital Hints at DAO Integration
- Google Trends Data: ‘Dogecoin’ and ‘Ethereum Price‘ Amongst Top 10 Most Searched News
- Tron Price Analysis: The TRX Coin Preparing For The Recovery Phase With Eyes On The $0.123 Mark
- Chainlink Price Analysis: The LINK Token Hints At A Bear Trap In Its Technical Chart
- Polkadot Price Analysis: The DOT Coin Shows Buying Pressure Below 0.618 FIB Level; Will This End its Correction Phase?
- XRP, Terra and NEM Price Analysis: 08 December
- Filecoin, EOS and Litecoin Price Analysis: 08 December
- Tezos Price Prediction: XTZ Is Up 35% To 5.5% As Bulls Aim For $7.0
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Back Above $50K As Market Recovery Begins
- BSV Price Analysis: The BSV Coin Prepares For Its Next Big Move Resonating Inside A Definite Range
- AVAX Price Analysis: The Coin Price Has Discounted 35% In This Correction Phase; Is This a Fair Value For AVAX?
- Ethereum, Harmony and Spell Token Price Analysis: 07 December