The technical chart of the AMP token indicates a sideways trend. However, today this token price surged 40% in its intraday session due to its listing on the famous cryptocurrency exchange ‘Binance’. The token price is currently trying to breach the overhead resistance of
Key technical points:
- The daily RSI chart shows a bearish divergence concerning AMP price
- The intraday trading volume in the AMP token is $446.7 Million, indicating a 1499% gain
Source- AMP/USD chart by Tradingview
After the AMP token rally was rejected from the $0.122 mark(All-Time High), the bloodbath in June dropped the token price below $0.0791 support. The token managed to sustain above this $0.04 support, but its price has been resonating in this confined range since then.
The token wavered within this range for more than five months, bouncing from one extreme level to another. However, today, the token price gained 40% in the intraday session and indicated a massive boost in its volume activity.
This sudden spike was caused by the listing announcement of AMP tokens on the well-known cryptocurrency exchange, ‘Binance’. This positive news caught the attention of several crypto investors, resulting in AMP price rallying the crucial resistance of $0.0791.
As per the crucial EMAS(20, 50, 100, and 200), the token price is moving above these EMA lines, indicating a bullish trend. Moreover, these lines can also provide good support to the token in case of a price correction.
The Relative Strength Index value at 66 supports the bullish sentiment for this token. However, the RSI line also displays a decent bearish divergence in its chart, indicating some token price weakness.
The Moving average convergence divergence indicator shows both the MACD and signal line were dropped near the neutral zone(0.00). However, with the sudden price spike, the indicator still maintains its bullishness and offers a bullish crossover.
Should you buy?
The AMP price is struggling to breach the overhead resistance of its definite range. Therefore, for a long trade, these traders should wait for the price for a proper break out from this resistance to obtain an entry opportunity.
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?