ARXUM has just taken a big leap by providing the first working PoC for plugging the IOTA Tangle into the ARXUM Production Protocol. The PoC starts the execution of the ARXUM Production Protocol with an Ethereum smart contract consuming the transaction cost through ARXUM’s ERC20 token AX.
This process is important so the AX token is always utilized by the network – an indispensable requirement for any AX token holder. While the transaction fee is paid through Ethereum, any other blockchain technology can be plugged into the mechanism to handle all production-related transactions. This has already been done with IOTA.
For ARXUM, it is important not to be bound to a single blockchain, but that it can be built on any available blockchain protocol that can run smart contracts. Each blockchain technology has its own advantages and disadvantages, such as specific programming languages, consensus protocols, transaction costs and speeds, scalability, security, and features such as state channels. As ARXUM provides a digital supply chain infrastructure for industrial manufacturing companies, ARXUM will select the best technology for any supply chain application.
Some production processes create a high number of payment transactions over time and thus, state channels could be beneficial. Other production scenarios may have low transaction volumes but require elaborated smart contract templates. Others may have a high number of participants interacting with a single manufacturing order over a long period of time. Several further scenarios could demonstrate ARXUM’s necessity for being agnostic to different types of blockchain protocols.
To maintain its claim of blockchain flexibility, ARXUM is currently conducting extensive research to implement proofs-of-concept for plugging in different blockchain base protocols. Therefore, they can be extended to potentially new, upcoming blockchain base protocol projects. Further research with other blockchain technologies is currently being conducted and will soon yield further announcements.
ARXUM is the new blockchain based solution to organize the cross-company production of mass-customized products. The ARXUM Production Protocol brings all production peers together in one single smart contract per production order and uses blockchain-inherent features to implement a multitude of functionalities required in a digital supply chain.
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?