While being down about 96 percent from its all-time high (ATH), IOTA (MIOTA) is currently trading at $0.2179. Meanwhile, its collaboration with Audi Think Tank from June this year is moving forward as they bring a new use case of emobility into reality.
Building in Bear Market
Audi and IOTA partnership is progressing forward as Malte Schönfeld, Venture Development Manager at AUDI Denkwerkstatt Berlin posted on his LinkedIn account about the latest development. Schönfeld wrote,
“What an awesome experience! The last five months we had a great time at the Audi Denkwerkstatt Berlin, working in cross functional teams with IOTA on a new project. With the focus on enabling trust for the user in emobility we pushed a new use case to reality. Stay tuned for further Information.”
He further thanked everybody including IOTA founder Dominik Schiener and Alisa Maas, Head of Mobility and Automotive at the IOTA Foundation among others for “putting so much energy & passion into this project.”
This has the crypto community and IOTA enthusiasts elated as one such enthusiast says,
“When fomo hits, it’s gonna be one hell of a trip.”
Another one comments,
“Huge IOTA and Audi fan. I am so excited to see what this brings.”
Back in June, it has been announced that Audi Think Tank is collaborating with IOTA Foundation in order to explore Tangle “to build a permissionless mobility ecosystem.”
At that time, Alisa Maas has stated, “This new way of working is exemplary for how car manufacturers approach innovation and is a great opportunity for IOTA to be maybe integrated into a new mobility solution with expertise from Audi.”
Another interesting point is, earlier this month Audi has been reported to invest about 14 billion euros in e-mobility self-driving cars. This $15.9 billion will be invested through 2023 in digitalization, electric mobility, and autonomous driving.
On this investment, Bram Schot, Audi’s interim management board chairman has been quoted as saying,
“This planning round bears a clear signature: We are taking a very systematic approach to electric mobility and will be much more focused in future. We are consistently prioritizing our resources for future-oriented products and services that are highly attractive and relevant to the market.”
Meanwhile, the 14 largest cryptocurrency as per market cap of $605 million has been trading at $0.2179 at the time of writing with 24-hours losses of about 4 percent. With a daily trading volume of $5 million, IOTA (MIOTA) has seen a drastic fall in price that is close to 96 percent from its peak at $5.25 in December.
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- SEC Chair Gensler Responds To Terra Crash, More Regulation Due?
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?