Brave has released a new version of its Browser (1.0.88) for Android. The new version would enable ‘Brave Rewards’ for content creators, i.e., readers can choose to reward any amount of BAT tokens to creators.
The privacy of the readers would be maintained as their browsing history would still be encrypted; only the transfer of value will take place on the Browser.
Everybody Can Earn on The Brave Browser
The Brave browser is aiming towards building a decentralized browser community, where the content creators and users can directly interact through a secure private channel while maintaining their privacy. Brave Rewards and Brave Ad System would develop a niche for seamless information and value transfer over the internet.
Brave had recently announced the beta version of its Brave ad system, where the users can be rewarded for browsing ads on the Brave Browser, as the Sergey Zhukovsky, Braves’ Technical spokesperson noted that the integration with Android would roll out soon in Q1 or Q2; it can be expected to be added in the next update.
Already 10M+ downloads of the privacy-based Browser Application has been recorded on the Google Play Store. The user interface of the browser often has under criticism. However, the team is dedicated to building a ‘world-class’ efficient browser for all platforms: PC and Mobile.
Would you use the Brave New Browser too? Please share your reviews with us.
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?