BRAVE new browser and Basic Attention Token have introduced a revolutionary application of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Together they have launched the test version of their web browser that is privacy-centric and also earns rewards for its users.
Privacy-Centric Reward Earning Browser Built on Blockchain
Brave coin offers 70% of the adds revenue to the user on clicking or viewing the add. Although not plentiful but a user stands a chance to earn $5 monthly in BAT tokens by just shifting to the BRAVE browser. Currently, these revenues are scammed by middlemen, hackers and unethical website owners.
The USP of the Brave browser is that blocks all current ads. The ads on the Brave browser works independently; the browser itself posts matching ads by its assessment of interests and doesn’t transmit any data back to the provider, other than the number of clicks on the ads. The ads also clog up the network hence reducing the speed of upload and download of useful data and information.
Recently, the creator of EOS Daniel Larimer also addressed the issue of data breach and privacy concerns due to cookies and adverts.
Asking Facebook to not display targeted ads is not the same as asking them not to track you. Be grateful for targeted ads, it tells you when your privacy has been compromised. https://t.co/l6rdOOTriD
— Daniel Larimer (@bytemaster7) March 2, 2019
According to Brendon Eich:
“It loads pages two to four times faster than other smartphone browsers and 1.4 times faster than other browsers for personal computers.”
Price Analysis of BAT Token
Basic Attention Token has gained about 55% in a month. The price of BAT token at the time of writing is 0.2 dollars. At the current rate, the founder suggests that a user can make $5 monthly in BAT tokens just by shifting to this new secure browser.
We can see a potential cross-over of the 50-Day Exponential Moving Average (EMA) with the 100-Day EMA, and the faster average (50-Day) has moved above, the slower (100-Day) average which indicate a long term bullish signal. However, the RSI is signal is just close to over-bought conditions (70 mark).
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?