After the first cryptocurrency appeared in 2009, everything took a positive turn in the history of money. The fundamental idea of digitalization and cryptocurrency was to give a secure and anonymous mechanism for individuals to transfer currencies.
Since then, the market value of cryptocurrencies has skyrocketed, and it has been dubbed “digital gold” by its users.
Many platforms have emerged into the crypto industry since then, and it has always been a competitive field, but the WEWE Global platform stands apart. Let’s find out how.
WEWE Global is an ecosystem that offers services for Bitcoin and Ethereum. It integrates various items like hotel discount vouchers, stake tokens, and Bitcoin predicting services.
WEWE Global does not produce its products but rather incorporates those of other projects through cooperation agreements. The company’s partners provide the products, and to transact on the platform, individuals must first obtain the WEWE token and then complete the transaction.
Not to mention that there are already 52 million partners and physical stores, and other e-commerce services on the platform. The platform’s benefits do not go unnoticed; by participating in this project, individuals will receive:
- Less expenditure on the services that they wish to acquire;
- The ability to pay in part with the WEWE Global coin;
- The ability to participate in wealth redistribution, purchases, and transactions; fees will be returned to community members;
- Users will also have a referral system for their purchases as well as those in their network.
WEWE Global purpose
WEWE Global wishes to solve the problem of accessibility and give everyone a chance to begin their journey into the crypto world with them. They will add other things that can be purchased with cryptocurrency.
The primary goal is to combine online shopping comparable to Amazon that accepts cryptocurrency payments. The secondary goal is to provide as many tools as possible to individuals who want to build a career and become digital entrepreneurs. They also intend to arrange more referral bonuses and a variety of new things to share.
How was WEWE Global created?
The WEWE Global platform is built on a DAO system that runs autonomously by pre-established regulations. DIGITECH SERVICES LTD is the firm that manages the accounting and legal aspects of the WEWE Global platform.
Furthermore, after redistributing the wealth on the platform, there is a voting system that allows members to decide which ideas should be implemented.
They make judgments about how the project budget is spent, what products to integrate, and which decisions to make based on the liability of the users. Proposals can be created and published by individuals.
Concerning the future of the WEWE Global platform, it appears that they wish to change how users access their services on other platforms, giving them the chance to receive the best with WEWE Global platform.
Furthermore, with their fantastic collaborations with CryptoBulls, Travel4You, SmartStake, and LyoPay, they will be able to provide their members with services and products that they will not be able to find anywhere else.
Prepare to shift your methods and work with WEWE Global to enjoy the benefits of their products.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5