Cryptocurrencies are seen as a form of investment. The price of Bitcoin, the most dominant cryptocurrency in the market, has skyrocketed from 0.01$ to $8,000 in the space of just ten years. This massive return on investment has drawn several people, especially students, to what is referred to as the ‘bitcoin wave.’
There are several other cryptocurrencies that also give a high percentage return on investments like Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Ethereum, EOS, and Cardano. These coins and tokens are the part of the top 100 cryptocurrencies as listed on CoinMarketCap, the most visited digital currency market data website.
As the topic is very interesting to those in high schools and colleges, they try to investigate and work on the relating essays to submit at school. However, as the issue is new and not many researchers have provided custom writing regarding the phenomenon, young ones try to buy custom essays to receive custom essay writing of the highest quality. Students don’t have much money to spend, that’s why they choose cheap essay writing service WritingPeak to provide them with useful custom essay writing service with any custom essay needed. Nonetheless, those really involved in the peculiarities of the topic try to do everything on their own not only to receive high grades but also to be involved in the field even for the future career.
Cryptocurrencies are quite similar to stocks. Both can be bought at a low price during launch, both have companies behind them, and almost always appreciate in value, giving the holders profit. The cryptocurrency market has though appealed to the younger generation because of the ease in purchasing different digital currencies. One can purchase cryptocurrency from friends, family and peers that are willing to sell it. This form of sale is referred to as over-the-counter trading in the security market. There are, however, particular exchanges that allow people to purchase cryptocurrencies with credit cards. These are listed below.
Exchanges you can buy Cryptocurrency From
- Coinbase is a digital asset exchange with its head office at San Francisco, California. It is regarded as the number one and the best crypto exchange in the USA. Using your credit card, you can purchase different digital currencies there. The cryptos available for purchase on Coinbase include Bitcoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Litecoin. After purchase, students can also store it with Coinbase. It serves as an exchange for one cryptocurrency into another and also as a wallet for storage of your coins and tokens. Coinbase remains the biggest Bitcoin broker on the globe being available in all European countries (apart from Germany). You can also buy digital currency on Coinbase through bank transfer and SEPA transfer.
- Luno is a digital asset wallet and exchange. It is headquartered in Singapore and can be used in South Africa, Indonesia, and European countries. Students can purchase cryptocurrencies on Luno using credit cards, SOFORT, and even transfer through SEPA. After funding your Luno wallet with fiat currency, you can use the amount to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, the chief cryptocurrencies listed there. On Luno, you can either buy directly from the exchange for a small fee or purchase from other traders at no fee.
- Coinmama is a cryptocurrency exchange that is available in almost every country on the globe. As such, it makes it easy for a lot of people to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other with credit or debit cards. The fee for purchasing crypto on Coinmama is 6 percent.
The question several people new to the cryptocurrency space ask is how to invest in bitcoin. Due to bitcoin being the pioneer cryptocurrency and several millionaires it has made, students are usually inquisitive on the subject of investing in it. The most convenient way to do so is to buy it and hold. When the value sufficiently rises, you can sell at a higher price. Historically, every 2 years, Bitcoin has risen higher in value than its previous all-time high.
A great example of investing in Bitcoin are the Winklevoss twins who bought bitcoin when it was valued at about $120. When bitcoin hit the $10,000 price in 2017, both twins became billionaires. Another instance is Erik Finman, who invested in Bitcoin in 2011 when he was 12 years old. He’s not 21 yet and he currently has $3.5 million.
There are other ways of investing in Bitcoin, which include leverage trading with your purchased bitcoin and engaging in Bitcoin futures market. Very few custom essays like this exist on the internet and that makes this article on cryptocurrency from this essay writing company one of the best there is available nowadays.
- Will DeFi Giant Lido Support The Terra Reboot?
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000