In one of the latest developments, crypto exchange Binance seems to have started direct withdrawals to Layer Two Ethereum Networks. Popular crypto analysts Lark Davis was the first to spot this development by sharing a screenshot on his Twitter profile.
Oh boy…… Binance just enabled direct withdrawals to layer two #ethereum!!!!
HUGE NEWS!!!! pic.twitter.com/4B2t2nV9OB
— Lark Davis (@TheCryptoLark) January 14, 2022
Back in November 2021, Binance had already made the announcement of integrating the Arbitrum One network and simultaneously opening up deposits for ETH on Arbitrum One Layer 2.
The latest development means that users can now deposit as well as deposit ETH to their Binance accounts using the Arbitrum One Layer 2 solution. Amid the skyrocketing Ethereum fees, the demand for Layer 2 solutions has increased.
Thus, Binance’s development comes just at the right time! This development will allow more people to use the Ethereum Layer 2 solutions like Arbitrum One without using the Ethereum mainnet. Previously, users had to go to a different network and later bridge Arbitrum, which was relatively expensive, the trader said.
About the Arbitrum One Network
Arbitrum One Is a beta mainnet of a rollup solution created by Off-chain Labs. These rollups play an important part to boost the throughput on Ethereum. They can work by executing transactions outside the Ethereum mainnet while simultaneously storing data on it.
The Arbitrum One blockchain leverage optimistic rollups which also help in reducing network congestion and gas fee while increasing its speed.
Binance is only one among the few crypto exchanges supporting Layer 2 Ethereum solutions for deposits and withdrawals. While centralized exchanges are late to the party, decentralized exchanges like Uniswap, Aave, and 1inch, have already integrated Ethereum Layer 2s at their end.
As said, the demand for Ethereum Layer 2s is growing owing to the higher gas fee on Ethereum. As a result, we expect more other centralized exchanges like Coinbase to join the bandwagon and offer support and integration of L2s.
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?