With VeChain mainnet launch just about here, Binance has announced the support from the VEN token swap that is supposed to take place in mid-June as per the latest timeline shared by VeChain. The popular crypto exchange also added VEN/USDT trading pair that goes live today at 8:00 AM (UTC).
VEN mainnet swap support from Binance
The launch of VeChain mainnet is just around the corner and the cryptocurrency has started gaining support from exchanges and companies. Binance is the latest addition, as it announces the support for the VeChain mainnet token swap.
— Binance (@binance) June 22, 2018
Currently at the top, Binance rules the crypto exchanges by managing the daily trading volume of $1.2 billion, as per Coinmarketcap. The exchange states,
“Binance would like to confirm that we will support the VEN Mainnet Token Swap. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding VEN and will make a further announcement regarding the details of the swap at a later date.”
According to the mainnet launch timeline shared by VeChain yesterday, the token swap will start in mid-June till the end of that month for the exchanges. However, exact dates are yet to announced by the company.
Added liquidity with VEN/USDT trading pair
But this is not all, the popular exchange gave the VeChain community another reason to be happy as it also announced the addition of VEN/USDT trading pair. “Binance will also open trading for the VEN/USDT trading pair at 2018/06/22 8:00 AM (UTC)” wrote the exchange on its official site. Added liquidity and stability surely helps the VEN investors. VeChain Foundation also thanked the exchange for the support with this Tweet:
— VeChain Foundation (@vechainofficial) June 22, 2018
VeChain community surely is elated as evident from the comments like“Wonderful news!!” by Miłosz Gierczak. Another, VEN supporter shared,
— CryptoLee [VET $2 EOY] (@CryptoLeee) June 22, 2018
At the time of writing, VeChain has been at $3.07 with a loss of 3.45 percent in the last 24 hours. However, the majority of the crypto market is currently in the red, experiencing the dips between 5 to 12 percent. But VEN is in green against both the BTC and ETH pairs.
The price dip has VEN slipping to the 17th position from 16th. With its mainnet coming up, people are expecting the prices to take a spike, but for now, we could only, wait and see.
Comment below to let us know your views on Binance adding VEN/USDT trading pair and supporting the token swap!
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?