In a recent tweet, Binance CEO cleared the misconception of the media wherein it claimed that he predicts bitcoin and crypto bull run. However, his latest comment on Media sarcastically responds that he wasn’t meant that. rather the tweet follows as;
Sensational titles… ? I will say it, once and for all. There will be a bull run, followed by a bear run, then bull, and bear, and bull, and bear, and bull… If you say it quickly, it becomes BNB. lol.https://t.co/eo1F2j96iK
— CZ Binance (@cz_binance) November 13, 2018
It’s no more than a week when CNBC released a video, discussing with Binance CEO where he talked about the fluctuating nature of market and it is obvious to have bear and bull conditions. But most of the media assumed that he is predicting the bull run which is otherwise not the case while looking at his latest tweet.
“Compared to January [of 2018], we are probably down 90 percent. So we only have one-tenth of the trading volume compared to what we had in January. But, compared to like a year or two years ago, we’re still trading at huge volumes. Business is still okay, we are still profitable, and we are still a very healthy business,”
During the discussion, he appreciates the value system his company follows and said that there is no secret recipe for Binance success, rather the firm thinks about the more secured way to protect user’s funds.
He, however, agreed that’
“Binance is lucky – We got lucky in early days”
Furthermore, his latest comment looks more like “promoting BNB”, which conversely says Bull and Bear.
- Microsoft’s Activision Acquisition Bullish for SHIB Community- Shiba Inu Spokesperson
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?