Binance hints that its awaited ‘native blockchain platform’, Binance Chain will hit the crypto market within a few hours. Upon the launch, BNB will be migrated from Ethereum blockchain to Binance’s native blockchain, Binance Chain.
“Today marks the birth of a new genesis block. Who’s ready?, very short yet appealing note that Binance added on its Twitter timeline. Nevertheless, its testnet launch was undertaken in February this year.
Binance Chain is a company’s native blockchain which will reportedly serve Binance DEX, companies own Decentralized exchange and BNB tokens, company’s native token.
Binance’s Twitter wall highlights that the launch will occur anytime soon. After two hours of sharing a clue, the exchange has posted yet another tweet with a note ‘Binance. Evolved’ and a faded logo of Binance Chain that emphasizes ‘Soon’.
Although, the exchange doesn’t reveal anything via its blog or other details on its social wall yet, it’s quite clear that Binance’s native Blockchain ‘Binance chain’ will occur very soon.
However, Binance CEO, CZ spoke about the launch of Binance Decentralized Exchange (DEX) later in April this year – as such, Binance’s latest Twitter posts (which keeps further details in secret) seems this launch could be the effect of CZ’s earlier announcement.
Meantime, CZ’s twitter profile is also changed from his own photo to what the ‘new logo’ (a faded one).
Here goes the earlier announcement of Binance regarding the launch of Binance chain;
As a public blockchain, Binance Chain will mainly focus on the transfer and trading of blockchain assets, as well as provide new possibilities for the future flow of blockchain assets. Binance Chain will focus on performance, ease-of-use, and liquidity. Binance Coin (BNB) will be upgraded to exist on its own blockchain mainnet, becoming a native coin. At the same time, Binance will transition from being a company to a community.
Binance Coin [BNB] Records Higher
Binance Coin (BNB) is up ahead of Binance Chain launch. At press time, the value of one BNB has surged by 5.50 percent within the past 24 hours which is eventually trading at $20 against US Dollar. Moreover, the coin sits at its 7th position on Coinmarketcap with an average trading volume of $2,925,209,163.
Stay tuned with Coingape to know what Blockchain Binance was referring to And when will Binance launch its own blockchain, the Binance Chain.
- XRP Lawsuit: Here’s Why Experts Think Ripple Could Win the Case Against SEC
- Does Ethereum (ETH) Risk Becoming a Security After Transition to PoS ETH 2.0?
- Breaking: Coinbase Tops the List of Fastest-Growing Finance Apps
- Cardano’s Smart Contract Count Breaches 2,200, Hoskinson Says Defi “up for grabs”
- Just-in: PayPal Starts Bitcoin and Other Crypto Trading Services in UK
- Dopamine App brings Vast Crypto Tracking under one roof
- Pooshi Coin is launching today! What you need to know
- After Coinbase This Crypto Lender is Facing Regulatory Scrutiny in 3 US States
- Tomi Heroes NFT Sales Volume Just Exploded Past $1.35m, with Massive ROI Potential For TOMI Sale
- Fantasy Sports And NFT Gaming Platform, DeFi 11 Announces Public Launch