The 14th largest cryptocurrency by market cap and the native token of the biggest crypto exchange Binance, Binance Coin (BNB) gets a huge boost of adoption with its integration with the payment gateway CoinPayments that has over 2 million vendors across 182 countries and supports more than a thousand cryptos.
BNB Adoption Gets a Major Boost
The native token of the biggest crypto exchange Binance, Binance Coin (BNB) is all set for a swift adoption kick. CoinPayments, a payment gateway that provides a number of options such as shopping carts and now buy buttons to accept cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin is integrating BNB on its platform.
CoinPayments took to Twitter to share the announcement stating, “We are happy to announce the integration of @binance coin (BNB) into our platform. We are proud to help @cz_binance to further the adoption of Binance Coin by allowing merchants to accept BNB payments in their stores!”
In response, Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao said,
— CZ Binance (@cz_binance) November 17, 2018
The platform already supports over 1,060 cryptocurrencies and has over 2,328,000 vendors across 182 different countries. In its official blog, CoinPayments shared the reason for choosing Binance Coin (BNB),
“In the near future, Binance coin will be the key base asset used for the upcoming Binance decentralized exchange as well as the gas that powers the platform.”
It also points out the fact that BNB offers plenty of value to the users such as discounts on trading fees and wider use within the “huge community of Binancians,” when using Binance exchange.
Through CoinPayments integration, businesses will be able to receive payments in BNB via any of the plugins involving major e-commerce platforms viz. WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento and many others provided by the platform.
At 14th rank, Binance Coin has a market cap of over $1 billion and for the past seven days, it has been sliding down in tandem with the crypto market.. At the time of writing, BNB has been trading at a loss of 3.82 percent at $7.72. BNB is registering red in the BTC and ETH market as well.
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?