An official blog released by Binance exchange confirms the launch of Margin trading service. However, earlier on May 24, 2019, Binance tweeted two screenshots, seeking user’s suggestion on which layout would they be preferred, a white background one and the black background.
It was first noticed on Binance’s Twitter handle when a tweet was posted with two different colors included with the tab of Margin. Nonetheless, it was to create the buzz of its upcoming feature but according to TechCrunch, it has already been tested among a few users. As the testing has already been undergone, it is worth to predict that the margin trading option will go live anytime soon.
By usage, Margin trading is an option that enables traders to boost up their buying power by using their balances as collateral. However, it wasn’t available at Binance exchange even the binance itself as the largest exchange as well as the margin trading option carries potential profit margin. It is the first of its kind of Binance to launch margin trading service whereas the other trading platforms including BitMex, Huobi Pro, Poloniex, Coinbaes’s GDAX and Kraken are already serving this service to their customers.
At the moment, Binance is the second largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of adjusted volume of the last 24 hours. It presently counts the volume of $2,088,850,554. Nonetheless, its native token, Binance Coin (BNB) is soaring a new peak of $33.87 against US Dollar. According to data provided by Coinmarketcap (CMC), BNB is surging with 6.42 percent over the past 24 hours and presently valuing the average trading volume of $4,781,168,385.
What’s your take on BNB’s soaring value.? Do you think it will jump higher citing margin trading option by Binance exchange.? Let us know in the comment below
Image source – Techcrunch
- Hackers Siphon Off $80 Million in Cryptocurrency from Qubit DeFi platform
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?