Top cryptocurrency exchange Binance on Friday announced that its Italy division received regulatory approval in the European country. Earlier this month, Binance received regulatory nod to function as a Digital Asset Service Provider in another European country, France.
On Friday, the leading exchange received regulatory approval in Italy through registration as a Cryptocurrency Service Provider. The registration was obtained with the Organismo Agenti e Mediatori (OAM), complying with the Italian laws on crypto transactions.
Binance Italy Recognition
Binance made the announcement stating,
“The registration of Binance Italy, legal entity of the group in the country established in recent months, allows the company to offer crypto products to its customers in Italy and it is a concrete testimony of the importance for Binance to operate in compliance with local regulations regarding cryptocurrencies.”
The exchange further said the regulatory approval represents an important milestone in its growth strategy for Italy. This will allow the company to strengthen its presence in the country by opening offices and expanding the local team, it added.
Binance chief executive officer Changpeng Zhao said clear and effective regulation is essential for mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies.
“We thank the Ministry of Economy and Finance and the OAM for their efforts in defining and controlling the necessary requirements to operate in Italy in full transparency. Binance has always put its users first and, with actions such as the implementation of the register, they can be confident that our platform is among the safest and most trustworthy in the world.”
Binance Global Expansion Goes On
Recently, Binance received licenses in Bahrain and Dubai. Also, the exchange seeks a potential future of crypto in India.
Leon Foong, a top Binance executive, said last week that India’s developing Blockchain startups gained the recognition of Binance and other tech experts. He highlighted that India possesses some basic advantages over other countries. “The country can be a very large crypto market while it has many well trained engineers.”
- Shiba Inu Emerges As Top Choice Of ETH Whales; Here’s Why
- Just-In: Shiba Inu Will Release New Token, Here’s How To Earn It
- Breaking: China Court Rules Restrictions On USDT, Here’s Why
- After Market Turmoil, USDC Issuer Circle Comes Clean Hinting No Liquidity Risks
- Just In: More Trouble For India’s Crypto Ecosystem With Latest Enforcement
- Is Celsius (CEL) Next To File Bankruptcy After Voyager, Three Arrows
- Bitcoin Hovers Around 20K; Will It Recover?
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) Close To Ethereum Price, Why It’s Good For Crypto
- Ethereum (ETH) Recovery To $1.1K A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s Why
- In June 2022, Bitcoin (BTC) Recorded the Worst Monthly Performance In History, Now What?
- MANA Price Analysis: Will Triangle Breakout Propel Market Price by 40%?
- Solana Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Bolster SOL Above $42.5
- BNB Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Breakout Aims BNB to Surpass $300
- APE Price Analysis: $5.6 Breakout May Trigger Bullish Reversal pattern
- CRV Price analysis: Rising $CRV Knockout $0.86 Resistance; is $1 Next?
- Polygon Price Analysis: 20 EMA Resistance Pressurize MATIC for $0.45 Breakdown
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655