In a recent development, Binance has announced that it is all set to launch TROY TRADE as its ninth initial exchange offering on the Binance Launchpad.
Global Scale Brokerage Platform
TROY Trade was established in 2018 and is a global scale brokerage platform. The latter specializes in cryptocurrency asset management. As a matter of fact, rather than building a new crypto exchange the exchange focusses on asset management for professional traders. With the help of firms like BlockVC, NGC Ventures, Signum Capital, Consensus Labs, Bixin Invest, Troy Trade has successfully completed a $10 million fundraiser.
Advantages of the Platform
Let us have a look at the advantages offered by the platform.
One of A Kind Trading Platform
On the platform, a user can access the aggregated liquidity of all crypto exchanges with a single interface. It also includes key functions like smart order routing, flexible account management automatic risk control and settlement service.
Latest Data Analytics
Cutting edge data analytics will aid decision making among customers with the help of a sophisticated framework of data matrix including blockchain data, trading data, market data, and social data. These data sets, in turn, will be optimized by AI and quantitative models.
Real-Time Fund Transfer and Settlement Service
The platform will also provide for diversified brokerage service and superior order execution speed. There will be real-time fund transfer and settlement service and also provision for margin trading and OTC services.
Last but not the least, users will be able to tap the benefits of co-location services which help improve the performance of high-frequency trading algorithms and other services.
The service will be bolstered by Troy’s native token, which can also be used for trading fees. Also, it can be used to link two assets who do not have active or liquid markets. Moreover, token holders will be able to act as a broker and then award users with extra tokens from the mining pool.
As a matter of fact, the token sale will follow a lottery and airdrop format. For the same, recording of the user’s BNB balances has already begun. Also, Troy will be issued as a BEP2 asset on Chain.
A total of 30,000,000 TROY tokens will be available for Airdrop. The tokens will be airdropped to all launchpad participants not having a winning ticket.
Furthermore, a pool of 10,000,000 TROY tokens will be airdropped to verified users from countries or regions who did not claim tickets and hold at least 50 BNB.
- Crypto Unicorn Blockchain.com Has its Eyes on the Public Market
- Mantra DAO (OM) Team Responds to Founders ICO Scam Allegations Calling it FUD
- Centra Tech Founder Sentenced to 8-years in Prison For $36M Crypto ICO Fraud
- SEC Charges Crypto Startups For Offering Unregistered Digital Asset Securities
- FTX announces upcoming IEO ”Upbots” Project Review
- Dogecoin, Cardano Price Analysis: September 23, 2021
- Kentucky-based Crypto Lender Celsius Faces Cease and Desist Order
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Needs This Crucial Level Ahead Of Approach To $4,000
- QuadrigaCx Saga to be Featured as a Documentary on this Popular Streaming Service
- Gluwa Wallet and Aella Credit Collaboration Sees Over 1 Million Transactions on the Blockchain