Binance, the world’s largest crypto exchange, on Monday enabled the direct selling of crypto for fiat through its debit and credit cards. The Sell Crypto to Credit/Debit Card feature will allow users to sell all cryptocurrencies for fiat and directly transfer funds to supported Visa credit or debit cards.
Binance Offers Sell-Crypto-For-Fiat Feature
Binance, in an official announcement on its website, revealed enabling direct selling of crypto for 11 fiat currencies. The currencies include the United Arab Emirates dirham, Australian dollar, Bulgarian lev, Czech koruna, Danish krone, Euro, British pound, Croatian kuna, New Zealand dollar, Polish złoty, Ukrainian hryvnia.
Customers can use the Binance website or app to convert the desired crypto into local fiat currency. Thereafter, users can transfer it directly to any preferred credit or debit card. However, in case the order fails, the cryptocurrency amount will credit to the spot wallet in BUSD.
In order to use the feature, users need to complete account verification. It will also help expand withdrawal limits. Moreover, the transactions will happen in local and foreign remittance of money is not allowed. A note in the announcement says:
“These features are made available on Binance through the services of third-party partners that Binance works with from time to time and are not provided by Binance directly.”
However, users in Brazil will have to pay the IOF tax with every credit or debit card transaction.
Binance Becomes More Popular Amid LUNA and UST Crash
Despite Binance founder “CZ” announcing losing money in LUNA and UST crash, the Binance crypto exchange has received appreciation from its users for its transparency. CZ is against the proposed Terra fork and claims burning tokens is the best solution. The UST crash also benefited the BUSD stablecoin.
Moreover, the crypto exchange is in talks to expand to Europe seeking regulatory approval in countries such as Germany and Italy.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3