Binance LauchPad, the ‘token launch’ platform for the Binance Exchange has announced its fourth token launch of the year. Matic Network, a platform for scalable and instant blockchain transactions will be launched on the Launch Pad Platform on 24th April 2019 at 8: 00 Hours UTC.
“We are humbled by the overwhelming support and interest in Launchpad projects… I believe that Matic Network is going to play a key role in this future,” said Binance CEO and Founder, CZ (Changpeng Zhao).
About Matic Network
Matic Network is a blockchain based platform that aims to provide scalability and transaction fees solutions to existing public blockchains. Starting with Ethereum (ETH), the Matic Network will deploy a platform to run decentralized applications.
The network has also implemented the Plasma framework and Proof of Stake (PoS) for maximum security and efficiency.
“The system ensures liveliness using PoS checkpoints which are pushed to the Ethereum mainchain. This enables a single Matic sidechain to theoretically achieve 2 16 transactions per block, and possibly millions of transactions on multiple chains in the future.”
Binance LaunchPad Lottery System
Recently, Binance has announced a change in it’s first to come, first serve’ basis of token sale on the Binance LaunchPad to tackle the mismanagement issue at the time of launch. According to the new system, a purchase right will be awarded to Binance [BNB] coin holders via a lottery. The number of lottery tickets assigned to each user will depend on his/her Binance [BNB] balance.
Binance Founded, CZ Chanpeng Zhao noted that “We are constantly evolving and adapting for our community’s interest and the new Launchpad criteria is a response to accommodate the high demand, and ensuring a better user experience, fairness and transparency.”
Binance is the world’s largest Cryptocurrency Exchange in terms of the transaction volume. The three projects initiated earlier on the LaunchPad were completed in not more than an hour. Hence, the Matic Network is also expected to grow
“Matic’s developer-and-community driven platform allows any existing application to adopt and interact with the decentralized ecosystem for tangible scalability and better user experience,” said CEO of Matic Network, JD (Jayntibhai Kanani). “Binance Launchpad will help further realize our goal in enabling businesses and developers to create real-world and end-user applications at large scale.”
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Breaking: Bank of Russia Calls for Full Ban on Cryptocurrency
- Will Turkey Follow El Salvador to Legalize Bitcoin (BTC) Tender?
- Breaking: Andreessen Horowitz Seeks $4.5B For New Crypto Investments
- Meme Coin Update: BabyDoge Coin Crosses $1.6B Marketcap And 1.3M Holders
- Microsoft’s Activision Acquisition Bullish for SHIB Community- Shiba Inu Spokesperson
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?