Staying on top position of the unceasing volatile crypto market is like a crowning the king of cryptocurrency exchange by trade volume. That crown has been worn by Binance for some time now, however, there comes a shift in a position today on December 11, 2018, as OKEx and ZB.Com bagged first and second position relatively. At present Binance is no longer owns the crown.
OKEx and ZB.com Pushed Binance to Third Place
According to coinmarketcap, OKEX overtakes Binance and stand with a total market cap of $469,552,174. ZB.com which was on the top fifth position as on December 09, 2018 is now shifted to the second spot with volume $467,652,466. Eventually, Binance collapsed down to the third position with total volume $420,097,524 and lost its better portion. However, the shift is followed by Huobi, DigiFinex, CoinBene, Bit-Z, IDAX, HitBTC and DOBI trade.
Though the market is still in a red zone, the volume of ZB.com is quite positive than that of OKEx and Binance.
While OKEx surpasses Binance, it’s not wrong to expect ZB.com jumps up to OKEx since they both are battling with a little difference – the former stand with volume $469,552,174 whereas latter maintained its trading volume with $467,652,466.
Bitcoin is Still the Leading Cryptocurrency
Though major cryptocurrencies are shaky, Bitcoin holds a strong position to be a leader in crypto space. At press time, bitcoin was trading at $3439.30 tumbled again with other major cryptocurrencies including Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Tether, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin and TRON.
Such instabilities are common in the crypto market but it doesn’t stop any platform to still fight for the position. Reports recently revealed that Binance Exchange is launching its own blockchain. It is migrating its native token (Binance BNB) from Etehreum blockchain to its new platform called “Binance Chain’. Binance’s own blockchain will enable entrepreneurs and developers to issue their own tokens.
#Binance is pushing for blockchain adoption and doing many things to help advancement of the industry. E.g. we will have the Binance chain ready in the coming months, on which millions of projects can easily issue tokens. @cz_binance @ForbesAsia #ForbesBlockchain pic.twitter.com/0pc0r1lXd2
— Binance (@binance) December 4, 2018
What do you think about this fluctuations of the decentralized market? Will Binance exchange get better in near future?
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might B Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Breaking: Elon Musk Bets McDonalds to Accept Dogecoin (DOGE) As Payment
- T-series And Hefty Entertainment join forces with Hungama to delve into Web 3.0 to create NFTs
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?