Binance’s drive towards building trust and adoption of cryptocurrency is unshaken. The third largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world by volume has made a couple of introductions to its Decentralized Wallet: Trust Wallet.
Addition of XRP to Its Trust Wallet
The Trust Wallet has added support for trading and transaction of XRP. Trust Wallet, initially had extended support only for Ethereum. Furthermore, after acquisition by Binance, the decentralized wallet has added support for 17 cryptocurrencies.
Credit Card Support for Trust Wallet
Binance’s Trust Wallet also has extended support for credit card payments. Hence, the decentralized wallet can function efficiently as a Decentralized exchange as well.
“We want to increase access to crypto and decentralized applications for all users,” said Viktor Radchenko, Founder of Binance’s Trust Wallet. “Adding credit card payments is one piece to furthering cryptocurrency adoption and realizing our larger vision in helping to bring the freedom of money, and we will continue to integrate more blockchains and features to Trust.”
— Binance (@binance) March 12, 2019
Binance DEX and integration of Trust Wallet
The Trust Wallet is the official decentralized mobile wallet of Binance. It can be used to buy, sell, store, send and receive cryptocurrencies. It has also added a Dapps Browser: web3, it that can be used to access and interact with Dapps (Decentralized Applications).
Trust Wallet will also be integrated with the Binance Decentralized Exchange to avoid ambiguity and increase the security and efficiency of the exchange.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?