Binance platform is all set to add Alipay and Wechat pay to its fiat gateway.
Good News For Chinese Traders
The announcement came through a screenshot posted by BitDeer Founder, Haiyi(Celine) Lu in which the Binance Founder, CZ was tagged. Interestingly, the latter responded with a “YES”.
The initiative is currently in a testing phase for Android users and will eventually be fully rolled out on iOS and Web. WeChat Pay and AliPay became two of the most popular payment processors for crypto traders after the Chinese regulators announced a ban on running crypto exchanges and trading platforms.
This then prompted investors to continue trading without an exchange by using peer-to-peer trading platforms like LocalBitcoins.
Binance Launches P2P Trading Against Chinese Yuan
In another announcement, Binance has launched P2P trading functionality with Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH) and Tether(USDT) available for trading against CNY (Chinese Yuan). Presently, access to P2P trading will be initially provided to Android users (Version: 1.12.1) that have Binance accounts registered for over 30 days.
P2P(also known as peer-to-peer) trading is a trading style in which two parties interact or trade directly with each other. In this case, parties directly engage with one another to buy or sell cryptocurrency.
Also, recently Binance released a mobile application and an android version for its respective staking and lending platforms. The application will be beneficial for Future traders as they can trade with just the tap of a button.
Binance On A Developmental Spree
Binance has been ongoingly announcing developments after developments. Between the second and third quarters of this year, the crypto exchange launched platforms for staking, lending, and futures contracts. It also made significant expansions to many other regions by developing subsidiaries like Binance U.S.
What will be Binance’s next development initiative? How profitable will it for the Chinese traders? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
- Cardano ($ADA) Reclaims Third Spot With 13% Price Jump, Here’s Why it Can Surge Further
- Evergrande Surges 27% Post Nationalization Rumors, Crypto Market Surge in Tandem
- Amid Strong Comeback Altcoins Add $100 Billion in 24 Hours, Ethereum (ETH) Above $3100
- Ethereum Price Retests Key Resistance Level as Aided by These Two Fundamentals
- Mike Novogratz Predicts Key Bitcoin ($BTC) and Ethereum ($ETH) Levels to Watchout For
- QuadrigaCx Saga to be Featured as a Documentary on this Popular Streaming Service
- Gluwa Wallet and Aella Credit Collaboration Sees Over 1 Million Transactions on the Blockchain
- Canadian Securities Regulators Warn Crypto Firms of Misleading Ads. Here Are the Defined Dos and Don’ts
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana
- eToro Sets Eyes on Defi Market, Launches 11 Defi Assets Based Investment Portfolio