The bulls have spoken, and Bitcoin has yielded. The Price of Bitcoin broke past the $4200 resistance at around 5: 00 hours UTC on April 2, 2019. The price of Bitcoin is trading at $4725; it is trading 14.5% higher on the daily scale.
The dominance of Bitcoin over the cryptocurrency market also increased from 50.1% on 1st April to 51.6%. The total market capitalization increased by 12% surging the cryptocurrency markets with $17.65 billion. The total market capitalization of the crypto-markets crossed the $150 billion; at 5: 30 Hours UTC the total market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is $163.7 billion.
A bullish Marubuzo single bullish Marubuzo was observed on the 4-hour chart with a rise of $600 per BTC. The surge comes at the end of a double bottom in over two months Bitcoin (BTC). The break above the $4400 confirms the bulls. However, the RSI Index was around 90 at the time of the rise on the daily scale. Hence a short term correction in price to $4450 can be observed. Nevertheless, on the upside a break above $5200 is also possible.
Altcoins in Green As Well
The altcoins which were awaiting a long signal from Bitcoin from a long time also traded higher w.r.t. US dollars. The highest gainers amongst top cryptocurrencies were Tron (11.21%), EOS(8%), Litecoin (8.04%), IOTA (9.75%), and Monero (8.78%).
However, as the price of Bitcoin shot up by more than 10% in an instant, the altcoin prices dropped w.r.t to BTC. This might hurt the sentiments of altcoin HODLer’s and traders temporarily. However, there were gains observed in all altcoins w.r.t. FIAT currency. Moreover, the rise in Bitcoin (BTC) will reaffirm the growth metrics of the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry as a whole.
Hence, the markets have favored the Bitcoin Maximalists with handsome rewards. Nevertheless, several altcoins have already gained bullish momentum in recent times. Therefore, Bitcoin’s rise might be a strong positive cue for the altcoins as well.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?