Well, beating all odds, Bitcoin (BTC) has finally moved past $16,000 levels for the very first time after the 2017 bull run. At press time, Bitcoin (BTC) is trading at $16,070 with a market cap of $297 billion. There was a major resistance for Bitcoin at $16,000 levels and analysts are pointing out further bullish momentum on charts.
#Bitcoin just broke out a $16,000 resistance line.
Looking for a longer time frame confirmation candle, but it's looking extremely bullish. pic.twitter.com/CEm9qQNyeB
— WealthTrader (@trader_wealth) November 12, 2020
Moreover, some of the other market analysts are pointing out that the breakout above $16,000 would lead to a rally up to $16,400 or $16,800 levels. Some of the popular crypto market analysts are also pointing out the on-chain relative strength index (RSI) and notes that it is building up momentum for the next rally.
Green circle denotes where we are in this macro cycle. Start of the main bull run (in case it isn't already obvious).
BTC's on-chain Relative Strength Index is just warming up.
Red verticals are the halvenings, providing the bullish supply shock impulse. pic.twitter.com/HudOgAAezv
— Willy Woo (@woonomic) November 11, 2020
At present, the Bitcoin RSI is currently above 70. In a normal market, it means that the asset is in the overbought regions. However, popular analyst PlanB explains that for Bitcoin, an RSI of above 90 only means that it is overbought and we still have a long way to go. In the latest tweet, PlanB wrote:
“In other normal markets RSI>70 is overbought (and a correction is due) and RSI<30 is oversold (signaling a good moment to buy). But for bitcoin that range seems to be RSI>90 overbought and RSI<50 oversold (see chart, note color overlay). So, we have a long way to go until 90”.
Another analyst Joseph Young noted that several on-chain indicators point towards an organic rally. He wrote:
“Bitcoin passes $16k yet not a lot of short liquidations in the derivatives and futures market. Many on-chain indicators point toward an organic rally. Last week, many miners and whales sold/took profit as well. Strong demand, strong high time frame momentum”.
Over the last week, Bitcoin has been more or less consolidating at $15,800 levels while facing strong resistance at $16,000. Despite the selling pressure, it has successfully managed to breach the levels today. Bitcoin continues to receive a huge endorsement from some of the biggest investors of the global financial industry.
It’s about time that we might see an institutional money rain in BTC taking it way past its all-time high of $20,000.
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?