The world’s largest cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) witnessed a healthy bounce on Sunday from $40,000 levels after six days of moving sideways. The $40,000 level serves as a key psychological level for Bitcoin below which analysts had warned that it could trigger another major sell-off.
As of press time, Bitcoin is trading at $41,977 levels with a market cap of $794 billion. The BTC price, however, is currently trading at its three-month low and any negativity further can lead to a major downside. So, is the bottom near and are we looking for a trend reversal? Well, anything can happen in the crypto space but here are some indicators that can help us take a nuanced call.
The Bitcoin RSI has been at its lowest levels which might suggest that we are in the oversold territory. On the daily chart, the Bitcoin RSI has reached its lowest in two years. Last time, these levels were seen in March 2020 and May 2021.
— Bitcoin Archive 🗄🚀🌔 (@BTC_Archive) January 9, 2022
Is Bitcoin Heading to $50K?
There could be strong anticipation that bitcoin could be heading towards $50,000 levels and more. However, it will have to move past some key resistance levels to hit this milestone. Popular crypto analyst CRYPTOBIRB writes:
The most interesting $BTC level for me is $46266 – the main resistance for the entire corrective movement. A strong close above is an early symptom of trend expansion into 50-60k. While at charts: I’m expanding my TA team.
Another popular market analyst TechDev presents a detailed view on Bitcoin impulses and corrections based on historical cycles. He says that there’s still one upward impulse left in Bitcoin before we might be heading to a bear market cycle. In his recent Bitcoin analysis, TechDev writes:
Most likely outcome to me still is another upward impulse, before the start of *downward* impulsive trend, which is what defines a true bear market to me.
My view of #Bitcoin impulses and corrections over the cycles.
— TechDev (@TechDev_52) January 8, 2022
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE