Bitcoin [BTC] price finally moved up across the board where a $250 rise in four hours seems like a lot. Nevertheless, there are other positive signals as well reinforced by this rise.
The CEO of Binance, Chanpeng Zhao, noted in a hysterical tweeted,
I am glad though. For a second there, I was worried that people may start to classify #bitcoin into a stablecoin. Who said volatility is bad?
The price of Bitcoin logs a high near resistance from the monthly high around $9450, as the market sentiments are at the edge looking for a decisive breakout. The CEO of the leading derivatives exchange, BitMEX, also commanded BTC to move in a comic tweet. The total number of short liquidation on BitMEX was nearly 27.8 million.
The volumes on exchanges had been dropping considerably and in the absence of the positive catalyst whales finally seems to have moved the asset up. Moreover, the uptrend in gold and silver along with the strength in the stock market seems to be reinforcing bullish sentiments.
Traders Looking to Long
While it is a little early to say now before we see clear consolidation above the trendline, the price seems to be breaking above the long-term bearish resistance on a weekly scale. The closing in the next couple of week will be instrumental. Moreover, this is the 12th week of consolidation near resistance.
The trendline is inspired by Peter Brandt’s elephant signal back in March. The downtrend since 2017 high is been instance below this resistance for the past 2.5 years. Another perspective of the long-term breakout was shared by Raoul Pal. It suggests a bullish flag formation on the logarithmic scale.
— Raoul Pal (@RaoulGMI) July 21, 2020
Furthermore, according to leading Bitcoin trader, Josh Rager, the follow levels could act as resistance for the bulls in this run. He tweeted,
About time we get some price action around here
Meme trendline broke Daily close above $9,443 would be a higher close on the trend
Close above $9,700 and I’ll feel bullish
Close above $10k and I’ll market buy in this corn
Do you think it is a fake bounce for a bull trap or the beginning of a real bull run? Please share your views with us.
- Microsoft’s Activision Acquisition Bullish for SHIB Community- Shiba Inu Spokesperson
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?